- The Cruises for Marriott Rewards program, powered by CruisesOnly Sweepstakes
ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN
Plus, Sign up to Receive Deal Emails to Save on Cruises
Get the best of both worlds with Royal Caribbean Cruise Line and the Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa.
Between now and December 21, 2017, sign up to receive emails through the 'Cruises for Marriott Rewards® program, powered by CruisesOnly' and you'll automatically be entered to win one of the following prizes:
1) Grand Prize: a Royal Caribbean cruise getaway for two from any domestic port with $500 to spend on board, plus a 4-night stay at the Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa.
Additionally, as part of the Royal Caribbean cruise getaway, the grand prize winner shall receive a free dinner for two, a free spa treatment for one, and a Voom Wi-Fi credit good for two devices.
2) Second Prize(s): 50,000 Marriott Rewards points
Join now and you'll be entered.
THE FOLLOWING SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING IN THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (D.C.) ONLY (EXCLUDING ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS) AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW AND AMERICAN ENGLISH. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. YOU MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO ENTER. YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU DO NOT MEET THESE CRITERIA.
Marriott Rewards Cruise Vacation & 100,000 Point Giveaway
(the "Sweepstakes") Draft Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR HOTEL STAY NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE OR HOTEL STAY WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING A PRIZE.
- The "Sweepstakes Period" is from 12:00:01 am Eastern Time ("ET") September 27, 2017 ("Sweepstakes-Start") to 11:59:59 pm ET December 21, 2017 ("Sweepstakes-End"). Sponsor's computer clock is the official timekeeping device for this Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to the Sponsor's and/or Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of winners.
- Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal U.S. residents currently residing in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 21 years of age or older as of the Sweepstakes-Start, who have Internet access, and who are the "authorized holder" of a valid email address. Void in all U.S. territories and possessions and where prohibited by law, subject to licensing requirements, restricted or taxed. Employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of World Travel Holdings, Inc. d/b/a Mr.CruisesOnly.com ("Sponsor"), Marriott Rewards®, LLC ("Marriott Rewards"), Marriott International, Inc., and TMACO, LLC d/b/a The Marketing Agency ("Administrator"), their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, design, web design, web hosting and publicity agencies, any cruise line or hotel entity and any other entity or person connected with the production or distribution of this Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes Entities"), as well as the immediate family members (spouse, parents, children, siblings and each of their spouses regardless where they live) and household members (whether related or not) of such employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives, are not eligible to enter or be awarded a prize.
- How to Enter: This Sweepstakes may be entered only on the Internet. To enter during the Sweepstakes Period go to http://mr.cruisesonly.com/promotion/sweepstakes.do and enter by submitting your first and last name, zip code, and a valid, working email address for which you are the authorized holder. Maximum one (1) entry per person or email address during the Sweepstakes Period. Discovered additional entries will be disqualified. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple and/or different identities, registrations, email addresses, logins, or any other methods or artifice will void that entrant's entries, and that entrant may be disqualified at Sponsor's and/or Administrator's discretion. You must provide all required information to be eligible to enter and win, including an active, valid, functioning email address, for which you are the authorized holder. Incomplete, corrupted or untimely entries are void and will be disqualified. It is entrant's responsibility to keep his/her email addresses current and to monitor it because any notifications, including winner notifications, relating to the Sweepstakes will be sent to the email address on file. "Authorized holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an online email provider, Internet access provider, online service provider, or organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the email address. In the case of a dispute regarding who submitted a particular online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized holder to the Sponsor and/or Administrator or forfeit the prize. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Normal Internet access, phone, and usage charges imposed by your online or phone service may apply. Check with your carrier(s).
- Winner Selection: One (1) potential Grand Prize winner ("Grand Prize Winner") and two (2) First Prize winners ("First Prize Winners"), collectively "Prizewinners" will be chosen in random drawings approximately thirty (30) days after Sweepstakes-End from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The potential Prizewinners will be notified within five (5) days after the selection is made by email using the email address supplied upon entry. It is a potential Prizewinner's responsibility to respond to a winner notification, including supplying the full contact information requested, within three (3) business days of the time the notification was sent to the potential Prizewinner or it will be concluded definitively that the prize has been declined and, without further notice, an alternative potential Prizewinner may be selected. The potential Grand Prize winner will then be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and (where legal) Publicity Release within three (3) business days of the date of notification or it will be concluded definitively that the prize has been declined and, without further notice, an alternative potential Grand Prize winner may be selected according to the procedure listed above. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for electronic communications which are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind or insufficient space in an entrant's email account. If a potential Grand Prizewinner does not respond within three (3) business days after an attempt to contact him/her, if a potential Prizewinner fails to sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and (where legal) Publicity Release within five (5) business days of the date of notification, or if potential Grand Prize Winner and his/her Companion are unavailable to travel within any time period specified by the Sponsor, or in the event that a potential Prizewinner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will select an alternative Grand Prize or First Prize Winner as they may apply in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received. Grand Prize Winner's travel companion ("Companion") will be required to execute a Companion Release prior to commencement of travel or will not be permitted to travel. In the event a Companion is not able or permitted to travel, for any reason (at Sponsor's sole discretion), that portion of the prize may be forfeited without further remedy or compensation, at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules is available to be won in the Sweepstakes. Should a greater number of prize claims be received because of printing, emailing, phoning, messaging, programming errors or for any reason whatsoever, only the prize and the value stated in these Official Rules will be awarded in the sole discretion of the Sponsor. All prizes will be awarded provided they are claimed properly according to these Official Rules. ALL POTENTIAL PRIZEWINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR AND/OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT'S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
- Quantity, Prizes, Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") and Odds: (1) Grand Prize: A $2,500 voucher valid on a 2018 Royal Caribbean Cruise for two (2) adults (legal residents of the United States, 21 years or older and in compliance with the cruise line's Terms & Conditions), based on availability, all in Sponsor's sole, subjective discretion; (1) account credit in the value of $500 added to the cruise reservation for onboard spending only and four (4) night's deluxe accommodations at the Marriott Harbor Beach, Ft. Lauderdale in 2018, subject to availability at the time reservation is made. Maximum occupancy for a guest room is three (3) guests. Includes room rate and tax only; all incidentals are responsibility of winner. Blackout dates may apply. Rooms cannot be sold or bartered. The hotel stay may be used in conjunction with the cruise or as separate vacations. Any nights not used in 2018 will be forfeited without compensation. A cruise vacation includes ship accommodations of Sponsor's choice, ocean transportation, onboard meals, some non-alcoholic beverages and most entertainment aboard the ship. The Grand Prize is awarded "as is" and is subject to availability, blackout dates, and the terms and conditions of the cruise line and hotel. Grand Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount. Grand Prize Winner will be responsible for all other expenditures not specifically mentioned here, including, without limitation, transportation to/from departure port and the Marriott Harbor Beach, as they may apply; all meals and beverages when not on board the cruise ship, alcoholic and some other beverages, gratuities, shore excursions, telephone and Internet access during the hotel (unless provided) stay or while on-board the cruise ship, incidentals, personal expenses and travel/medical insurance. Grand Prize Winner must book travel through Sponsor's website, and Sponsor will contact Grand Prize Winner. All Grand Prize travel (hotel stay and cruise) must be completed by December 31, 2018 or it will be forfeited in its entirety without any compensation. Grand Prize Winner will be asked to supply a valid, major credit card at hotel check-in and upon boarding the cruise ship to cover any expenses not specifically mentioned in these Official Rules. ARV of Grand Prize: $4,800. (2) First Prize: Fifty thousand (50,000) Marriott Rewards® points subject to their Terms & Conditions. First Prize winners must have a Marriot Rewards account which is available at no charge at marriottrewards.com and click on "Join Now" at the top of the page. ARV of each First Prize: $625. Odds of winning any prize: Dependent on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Should the actual value of any prize be less than the ARV stated in these Official Rules, the difference will not be awarded in cash or kind. All Prizewinners acknowledge that the Sweepstakes Entities have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize or regarding the use, value or enjoyment of a prize.
- General: By participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Sweepstakes administration and winner selection and verification will be conducted by the Administrator whose decisions are final and legally binding. No participant or winner shall have the right to contest any decision by Sponsor or the Administrator concerning any aspect of the Sweepstakes or the interpretation of the Official Rules or the determination as to the qualification of entries. Sponsor is not responsible for those who cannot access the Internet or cannot click-through for any period of time regardless of technical, hardware, software, telephone, Internet, virus contamination or network problems, or for delay, failure or malfunction for any reason including, but not limited to, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete or garbled computer or telephone transmissions, typographical or system errors, human errors including, but not limited to, errors by Sponsor who enters incorrect information into any of Sponsor's computer systems, or by force majeure. Proof of entry is not proof of entry receipt. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel/terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes if in Sponsor's sole determination it believes that the integrity of the Sweepstakes has been, or could be, compromised or that the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned or fairly, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, force majeure, human error or any other causes beyond Sponsor's control. Should this Sweepstakes be terminated/cancelled, winners will be chosen from non-suspect, eligible entries up to the time of cancellation/termination. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry from the Sweepstakes if in Sponsor's sole judgment entrant has not complied with these Official Rules. Without limitation, all of an entrant's entries will be disqualified, at the sole discretion of Sponsor, if entrant attempts (i) to enter the Sweepstakes through any means other than as described in these Official Rules; or (ii) provides information that is inaccurate or fraudulent; or (iii) attempts to disrupt the Sweepstakes or circumvent the terms and conditions of these Official Rules. The Sweepstakes Entities assume no liability for damage caused to entrant's or any other person's/entity's computer hardware or device, software or communications network, regardless of cause. Grand Prize winner and cruise/travel companion (who must be 21 years of age or older, a legal resident of the USA and compliant with cruise line's Terms & Conditions) are responsible for: (i) all travel documents including, without limitation, a current, valid US Passport, Visas if necessary or other identification documents acceptable to the cruise line, foreign governments, U.S. Transportation Security Administration ("TSA") and the U.S. Government; (ii) all medical requirements; (iii) respecting all local regulations and (iv) for full compliance with the regulations of all venues. Sponsor, Marriott Rewards Inc. and cruise line, as they may apply, have the right to refuse travel to anyone who does not have proper travel documents or who does not comply with all regulations or comport him/herself properly. There will be no substitution or compensation for a prize or part of a prize forfeited due to winner's or winner's companion's non-compliance with travel and venues' regulations or any other reason. Travel companion of Grand Prize winner must travel all legs of the trip with winner. Should winner not travel with a travel companion there will not be any compensation or reduction of ARV.
- All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. These Official Rules are governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without regard to its or any other state's choice of law provisions. If any provision of the Sweepstakes shall be deemed to violate any federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance, it shall be amended to conform to such law and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect. If Sponsor is required by applicable federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance, or by action of an administrative agency to cease offering the Sweepstakes in any jurisdiction, Sponsor reserves the right to (i) terminate the Sweepstakes in such jurisdiction in its entirety, and/or (ii) cancel and remove from participation in the Sweepstakes any and/or all entries from entrants residing in such jurisdiction, without penalty and without obligation to any Sweepstakes entrants. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. All taxes are a Prizewinner's responsibility and a 2018 form #1099 will be issued to the Grand Prize winner for $4,800.
- RELEASES/LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. BY ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, A PARTICIPANT EXPLICITLY RELEASES, DISCHARGES AND HOLDS HARMLESS, THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, REPRESENTATIVES, CONSULTANTS, CONTRACTORS, LEGAL COUNSEL, ADVERTISING, PUBLIC RELATIONS, PROMOTIONAL, FULFILLMENT AND MARKETING, WEBSITE PROVIDERS, WEB MASTERS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SHAREHOLDERS, ESTATES AND ASSIGNS, ONE AND ALL (THE "RELEASED PARTIES"), FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, ACTIONS, CAUSES OF ACTION, DAMAGES, ACTUAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL, CLAIMS AND DEMANDS WHATSOEVER IN LAW OR EQUITY, INCLUDING ALL "COSTS," WHICH HE/SHE NOW HAS OR MAY ACQUIRE, BY REASON OF ANY PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, OR ANY REASON, OCCURRING DURING OR ARISING OUT OF HIS/HER PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE ACCEPTANCE AND USE OR MISUSE OF A PRIZE. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, OR INTERRUPTIONS DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER, OR TERRORISM. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION, ENTRANT AGREES THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES, DAMAGES, OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, OR TO PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO AND USE OF ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SUCH SITE. BY ACCEPTING A PRIZE, WINNER WAIVES THE RIGHT TO i) ASSERT AS A COST OF WINNING THE PRIZE ANY AND ALL COSTS OF VERIFICATION AND REDEMPTION OR TRAVEL TO REDEEM SAID PRIZE, AND ii) CLAIM ANY LIABILITY (INCLUDING ATTORNEY'S FEES AND COSTS) WHICH MIGHT ARISE FROM REDEEMING OR SEEKING TO REDEEM SAID PRIZE (INCLUDING ANY TRAVEL RELATED THERETO). WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE WEBSITE AND ALL PRIZES, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- Publicity. Unless prohibited by law, acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to Sponsor and Marriott Rewards to use a Prizewinner's name, voice and likeness and any and all identifying characteristics (excluding address, phone number and email address) for promotional, advertising and publicity purposes by Sponsor and Marriott Rewards (including posting to the Sponsor's and/or Marriott Rewards' websites or this Sweepstakes winners list), worldwide, in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known or hereafter devised without additional compensation, review or approval rights, notification or permission. This permission includes, but is not limited to, the taking of photographs and/or videos by Sponsor's or Marriott Rewards' photographer/videographer for publicity purposes, without further consent or compensation, and Prizewinners agree to execute any and all documents requested by Sponsor to convey such rights to own all the results thereof. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to obligate Sponsor to make use of any of the rights granted herein and Prizewinners waive any right to inspect or approve any such use of any and every nature and kind.
- The Sweepstakes Entities shall not be responsible for technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors or omissions in any marketing materials or these Official Rules.
- Disputes. By entering, an entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded and all issues and questions concerning the validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Middlesex County, Massachusetts. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, and never shall include consequential, incidental or punitive damages, and in no event attorneys' fees. Some jurisdictions will not recognize the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Massachusetts and/or do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
- For a Winners List - available on or about February 28, 2018, send a hand printed, self-addressed, stamped, size #10, business envelope to Marriott Rewards Sun & Sail Sweepstakes, c/o The Marketing Agency, 2881 East Oakland Park Blvd., Suite 425, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306. Requests must be received by February 28, 2018. No mechanically reproduced or photocopied requests allowed. Only one (1) request per outer mailing envelope. You cannot enter the Sweepstakes using this address. Entries mailed to this address will be discarded.
Sponsor/Administrator: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by World Travel Holdings, Inc., 100 Fordham Road, Building C, Floor 2, Wilmington, MA 01887 and is administered by The Marketing Agency, 2881 East Oakland Park Blvd., Suite 425, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306.
Terms & Conditions
Price is in U.S. dollars per person based on two people staying in the same stateroom. Price does not include airport and/or government taxes and fees, nor does pricing include fuel supplements. Prices do not include government taxes and fees, airfare, or a non-refundable $24.99 processing fee per booking. All offers are for selected dates only, are subject to availability, are limited and apply to new bookings only. Your exact price depends on the time of the actual booking. Additional restrictions may apply. All prices and dates may not be available at the time of booking. Passengers receiving special rates based on residency or age will be required to show a government-issued form of identification (passport, or birth certificate and driver's license) at the pier to validate state of residency or age prior to boarding the cruise ship.
Minimum age requirements may apply.
Book an eligible stateroom on any qualifying sailing and receive a free upgrade! In some cases, you'll be upgraded to a more desirable location aboard your ship. In other instances, you'll be upgraded to a stateroom with extra space and/or a better view. It's also possible that you might receive all of these benefits. Select your sailing date to see which upgrades are available.